This is aimed at all those lazy journalists and wannabes who have nothing better to write about. If the following headlines are from your blog, website or paper, then you are an IDIOT.
Wenger wants to bring England international to the Emirates Stadium.
Arsenal are ready to break the bank to bring Manchester United striker Wayne Rooney to the Emirates this summer.
Arsenal May Change Salary Policy to Sign Rooney.
Arsenal ‘offer Rooney £200k-a-week’
Rooney in surprise Gunners link
You know who you are. Do some research before writing such drivel. There are 100 reasons why Rooney won’t be coming to Arsenal. Here’s 10
1) Arsenal will NOT pay anyone 200k per week, even Messi.
2) Why would Wenger risk unsettling a happy squad because one BRAT wants more money than anyone else
4) Man City
5) He’s not worth 200k per week and we still have debt to pay off.
6) Wenger will buy 5 unknowns and make them great
7) We were linked with Mata & Hazard remember
8) Stan Kroenke
9) Rooney will want trophies. He’s not guaranteed that The Emirates
10) Arsene Wenger
I’m getting really wound up seeing these headlines. Why not be original and make a different one up, Ronaldo wants Arsenal move to make them great again. Timmy Mallet eat my Arsenal shirt, Peirs Morgan buys Messi for Arsenal.